This is my first post for a long time, and since this has no real content, I'll just put in the details of how I set this up:
First off, I went to my already existing blogger.com profile and renamed the old blog that had no real sense at all. It was sorta' kinda' private and I don't want this anymore. This should be a bit more professional and tech related from now on.
Then I made my first major fault: I was looking at how it looked. And it really sucked a lot. In order to get the important and first things first, I left that alone and searched for a syntax highlighter that is usable with the blogger platform.
I ended up with this one: http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/integration.html
It is really easy to set up:
Open the html from your blogger layout, and search for the
and paste this right above:
I've actually tried to get a working and good looking dark theme up and running and failed after hours of trying and copy pasting.
If anyone knows a good looking dark minimalistic theme for blogger, I would highly appreciate it. What themes are you using as a blogger? What informations I want to show:
Edit: Okay, you see it here... all the manuals and tutorials reachable from the site of syntaxhightlighter are old... I've contacted the maintainer in order to write at least an .md file for the github repo...
First off, I went to my already existing blogger.com profile and renamed the old blog that had no real sense at all. It was sorta' kinda' private and I don't want this anymore. This should be a bit more professional and tech related from now on.
Then I made my first major fault: I was looking at how it looked. And it really sucked a lot. In order to get the important and first things first, I left that alone and searched for a syntax highlighter that is usable with the blogger platform.
I ended up with this one: http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/integration.html
It is really easy to set up:
Open the html from your blogger layout, and search for the
and paste this right above:
And that's already it!
I've actually tried to get a working and good looking dark theme up and running and failed after hours of trying and copy pasting.
If anyone knows a good looking dark minimalistic theme for blogger, I would highly appreciate it. What themes are you using as a blogger? What informations I want to show:
- The list of blog posts I've already written
- The labels I've set the most, just like a hash area
- Links to twitter and google+ maybe.
- A good looking, dark(love this for readability), minimalistic style
And just by the way, why are there just so few themes available as default? At least one good one would be great.
Thanks for any hints and help. And just to let you know, I've made a new rule for myself: if I start a post, I will never ever let it stay in draft mode longer then a day.
I hope that works ;)
Edit: Okay, you see it here... all the manuals and tutorials reachable from the site of syntaxhightlighter are old... I've contacted the maintainer in order to write at least an .md file for the github repo...
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen